Policy for Blog comments
The Comments section is to be used to post content that is proper and appropriate. We welcome comments, interesting feedback and new insights from our readers.
Be aware that the following is not allowed:
- Unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content (this includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio)
- Pretending to be someone else or pretending to represent an organisation when you do not have authority to do this
- Comments written in a language other than English
- The use of inappropriate (e.g. vulgar or offensive) user names
- Content that contains viruses that may damage computers
- Personal or other sensitive information (e.g. personal contact details)
- The advertisement of products or services for profit or gain
If you find objectionable or offensive material in the Comments please let us know as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com
Durham University reserves the right to moderate all comments posted to the blog. Any posts deemed inappropriate will be removed without notification.